2011年6月28日星期二

I think.

I know for a long time not to update, so I update today, XD.
  I suddenly want to write in English, ha ha ~ ~ made ​​me nervous!

In fact, nothing to do, but suddenly I was not happy.
I do not know why.
 
Some things I do not understand that, but really makes me sad.
Is my own fault, daling just romance, 
but I have always mentioned that he> <
I am stupid
 
I can not stand the original, or so people bully me! I hate!
I promise he is now also a small, not love
 Because I know that love will be tired, can not even control their own. 
do not want to so much trouble, so I do not think so much.
Do not like my friends so that they look kind of love it, hard
 
In school, I hate self-righteous people! 
Think of themselves as rich princess, what should people help. 
 My heart was really hurt a bit harsh. 
Feel share, why should it! You know that pain is their own.My heart can not shake.
 
Well, do not think so much, happy enough,
I hope I do not add pressure, can only be reduced!Anyway, 
I can! I do not care about those unimportant things,
Importantly, I hope all the people happy.
The lady I'll skip class, to escape a friend's house to play XDI am a bad student, haha ​​~
Inspectors, too ~
ok,bye~

没有评论:

发表评论